Natural Skincare Ingredients
Learn more about 100% natural herbs, oils and butters used in our edible and natural skincare products.
- A vegan wax, rich in nutrients and anti-oxidants protects and moisturizes the skin, acting as a barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- It absorbs easily and helps soothe inflamed and irritated skin such as eczema, psoriasis etc.
- An excellent multitasker.
- High in fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Hydrates the skin, making it supple and smooth, helps prevent scars and stretch marks and works as an antioxidant to protect the skin against free radicals and premature aging.
- Deeply nourishes the skin for a radiant glow.
- High in anti-oxidants, it helps stimulate circulation, brightens and tones the skin, and protects the skin from free radicals and premature aging.
- It also acts as an anti-inflammatory to soothe redness, scars and blemishes, improving the skin’s complexion.
- A miraculous ingredient, high in lauric acid and healing Vitamins A, C and E.
- Helps soften, hydrate and protect the skin from harmful toxins.
- Reduces the signs of aging, by promoting circulation and cell regeneration.
- It also helps soothe irritated and inflamed skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis etc.
- Deeply nourishes and balances of the skin.
- Rich in beta-glucans, cellulose and fibre, which help nourish and soothe irritated and inflamed skin such as eczema, rosacea, psoriasis etc.
- The saponins help with gentle cleansing without stripping away natural oils; the lipids in oats hold moisture for deep hydration and the tiny particles offer excellent exfoliating properties, removing dead skin cell without drying it out.
EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
- Rich in omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and antioxidants, it is referred to as the ‘King’s Cure-All’ due to its many benefits.
- It helps maintain skin’s barrier function, reduces moisture loss, tones dark circles, reduces signs of aging while enhancing elasticity, helps tone the skin and promotes a radiant complexion.
- It also helps soothe inflamed skin such as eczema, psoriasis etc., calms acne and moisturizes dry and damaged areas.
- A golden colour liquid rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants.
- The oil closely resembles the human sebum and thus absorbs easily on the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- It is an excellent moisturizer leaving the skin smooth, supple and balanced.
- An aromatic natural resin and an indispensable ingredient that comforts and heals.
- As a key ingredient in our skin care collection, it is effective in rejuvenating damaged skin, soothes irritated and inflamed skin, control sebum production, reduces the sign of premature aging, controls large pores and improves the appearance of skin giving it a healthy glow.
MORINGA LEAF POWDER
- A nutrient power-packed powder from the ‘miracle tree’, is an excellent addition to the skincare routine.
- High in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps protect against free radicals, reducing the signs of aging, tones the skin, clears blemishes and scars, exfoliates for a smooth texture and a youthful appearance and soothes irritated and inflamed skin.
- High in oleic acid, behenic acid, antioxidants and vitamins, it helps moisturize the skin, protects against free radicals that cause premature aging, smoothing lines and wrinkles, protects photodamaged skin and reduces dark spots for an even tone.
- It also acts as an anti-inflammatory to help soothe inflamed skin such as eczema, psoriasis and helps heal minor cuts.
- Known in India as ‘Heal All’, it is a wonderful anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic herb.
- Effectively heals irritating skin conditions.
- Helps clear acne, lightens skin tone, reduces signs of aging and promotes healthy skin and a clear complexion.
- High in anti-oxidants, vitamin E, omega-9 fatty acids and squalene, this nutrient-rich oil helps protect and moisturize dry and damaged skin.
- Maintain skin’s elasticity, reduces signs of premature aging and cell damage.
- A light-weight oil for all skin types.
ORANGE PEEL POWDER
- High in anti-oxidants and Vitamin C, this energizing ingredient provides protection against UV rays.
- Helps lighten the skin tone.
- Increases circulation.
- Improves skin hydration and cellular regeneration.
- Effective in reducing inflammation and scars and helps reduce signs of aging.
- A creamy, velvety butter high in phytosterols, is an excellent emollient, with better oxidative stability than shea butter.
- It helps improve skin’s elasticity, soothes stressed and irritated skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea etc., protects against free radicals, reduces signs of premature aging and effectively heals damaged and dry skin for a healthy and youthful appearance.
- Extracted from the seed of the sunflower plant, this oil is an excellent emollient, rich in essential fatty acids, lecithin, vitamin E and minerals.
- It helps softens the skin, leaving it feeling bright and hydrated, helps fight acne, protects the skin from harmful UV rays, reducing signs of premature aging and soothing inflamed and irritated skin.